Hello, best friends! Here's a little something about me I love travelling, I'm a movie addict and I love to sing. My new song cover, The Giving Tree is out now on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify & Google Play! iTunes.com/gwenchuaxueqiu 'He's frowns are one of my weaknesses'
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Giving Back :)
I told myself I'm going to do something different this Christmas so I'm going to be giving back and I went around from blocks to blocks and gave each homeless person a bag of food. Each bag contained: bread & mineral water and 5 bucks in an envelope saying God Bless. Spent a total of $66.50. Now you must be wondering how did I get money to buy all these things? Saving up money is good. And studying hard to get money is too. So I decided to give back to people since I've so much already, it's time. Their reactions were priceless. Seeing them smile just makes you so happy! And I'll also be going to the supermarket to do some shopping and donate those food to the Salvation Army. I'll be doing these every Christmas! Giving back is easy, just start by doing some chores your mom ask you to do, take those flyers when someone hands it to you (if you were that person handing out flyers, and people don't take it, how would you feel?), donate! & be grateful for everything: your family, friends and what you have. If you're reading this post, think about what are you going to give back this Christmas? (It'll be great to have some sponsers to help give back next year!)
Labels:
Christmas,
Give Back,
Homeless People,
Salvation Army
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment