1) Selena Gomez's NEO - Cropped sweatshirt/sweater.
This sweater/sweatshirt is really comfy and nice to wear if the weather's chilly.
2) Topshop - Small stripe scrunch
Saw this and bought it immediately! It's just so... Pretty!
3) Rubi (Under Cotton On) Shoes
Now you guys know my shoe size ><
4) Accesorize - Owl wallet
I'm obsessed with owls! Necklaces. T-shirts. Waterbottle. All filled with owls.
5) Macaron Stickers!
I've been thinking for a while if I should buy these stickers. And finally decided that I should. Cause it's too damn cute!
6) Starbucks - Green Tea Iced Latte
This is addictive. It's really addictive. Once you tried it, you can't stop. And you won't. It literally taste like GREEN TEA KIT KAT. I'm not lying. You MUST try it!
And that concludes my so called 'Haul'. I know it's pretty short. But still... Hehe.
Bye y'all!






No comments:
Post a Comment