Favorite candle scent?
It's probably going to be Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Bath & Body Works.
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate! Topped with mini marshmallows, it's da best!
What's the best fall memory you have?
There was this one time when I was a kid, I travelled to Seoul, South Korea for a vacation, my mom brought me to somewhat of a garden. It's autumn time, the trees there were so pretty, there were orange-yellow leaves, I picked up some and brought it back to the hotel and showed my dad, grandma and granddad hoping they'll be surprised and they were like "We've seen them before. It's not surprising, haha!" And my whole family laughed. The end.
Which make-up trend do you prefer: winged eyeliner or dark lips?
Dark lips for sure, winged eyeliner doesn't suit me at all.
Hats or scarves?
Scarves! It keeps me so warm and cozy.
Favorite body mist or perfume?
Victoria's Secret: Aqua Kiss body mist, really like this scent, it has a light touch to it.
Favorite body lotion?
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body lotion from Bath & Body works. I wanna eat my own body after using this, haha!
Favorite fall nail polish?
Essie, Midnight Blue. It's a very nice darkish color.
Favorite fall drink?
Peppermint Mocha, I really like this drink when the chilly weather comes! RAINNN.
Favorite fall food?
Apple caramel candy and a pumpkin pie. Yum!
So, that concludes my Sweater Weather tag, hope you enjoyed it. Bye, type to y'all later!
Hats or scarves?
Scarves! It keeps me so warm and cozy.
Favorite body mist or perfume?
Victoria's Secret: Aqua Kiss body mist, really like this scent, it has a light touch to it.
Favorite body lotion?
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body lotion from Bath & Body works. I wanna eat my own body after using this, haha!
Favorite fall nail polish?
Essie, Midnight Blue. It's a very nice darkish color.
Favorite fall drink?
Peppermint Mocha, I really like this drink when the chilly weather comes! RAINNN.
Favorite fall food?
Apple caramel candy and a pumpkin pie. Yum!
So, that concludes my Sweater Weather tag, hope you enjoyed it. Bye, type to y'all later!
No comments:
Post a Comment