And here is one of my favorite scenes in Catching Fire. Katniss's wedding gown turned into a Mockingjay dress. Absoulutely stunning.
Hello, best friends! Here's a little something about me I love travelling, I'm a movie addict and I love to sing. My new song cover, The Giving Tree is out now on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify & Google Play! iTunes.com/gwenchuaxueqiu 'He's frowns are one of my weaknesses'
Sunday, November 24, 2013
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
As you guys know, Catching Fire is already out in theatres, go catch it! It's a awesome movie. I went and watched it a few days back, and the movie is so amazing and so, so spectacular. No words could describe it, it made me speechless. I've been waiting for almost a year and a half for this movie to be released and it finally did, I'm gonna by it in blue-ray when the movie comes out! Currently, I'm obsessed with the third and last audiobook of the THG Trilogy, Mockingjay at audible.com. You can get a free audiobook there when you sign up for it, awesome! It's for people like me who don't touch books at all hahaha!
Labels:
Audible.com,
Catching Fire,
Mockingjay,
The Hunger Games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment