1) Merry Marshmallow
Who doesn't love marshmallows!? Hot chocolate topped with mini marshmallows combined with this candle on a chilly day. When you smell it, it's actually quite comforting. It's sweet and strong.

2) Christmas Eve
Well, If you're like me, and you can't wait for Christmas, light this candle up. I guarantee, it smells like Christmas is coming. It's really cozy and sweet. It also includes warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruits. It's so festive!
3) Christmas Cookie
This candle really does smells like Christmas cookies coming out fresh baked from the oven. It's sweet and light. Perfection.

4) Snowflake Cookie
It says "A delicious, frosted, version of Danish Butter Cookie." It's quite light actually, I was expecting it to be more of a heavier or strong scent. But, it still smells good.

5) Christmas Memories
Last, but certainly not the least, this candle is one of my all time favorites. Christmas Memories! It has spices and sweet scents to it, that's the reason why I love it so much!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, y'all can get this candles from Tangs. Yankee Candles is America's number 1 bestselling candle brand.

No comments:
Post a Comment